LabVIEW + Java
AppletVIEW got its start in 1997 as the first World Wide Web toolkit for
Since then it has grown in capabilities along with LabVIEW, and today is used in
corporations, universities and research organizations around the world.
Award winning and business critical applications are built with AppletVIEW.
AppletVIEW enables LabVIEW users to:
- use Java applets in standard web browsers (no plug-ins, modifications, or LabVIEW
to control and monitor remote LabVIEW applications
- allow as many users as your operating system can support to
be connected at the same time, with no additional licenses.
- integrate virtual instrumentation systems with normal
web servers and web browsers, allowing construction of powerful web
sites for virtual instrumentation systems
- use XML as a data repository and description of virtual
- use nearly any Java Bean as a control or indicator
to a remote LabVIEW application
- integrate Java with LabVIEW
For more information about these capabilities, take the Tour.